SHORTHAND PHONETICS - Apparently…I’m In Medicine Love…

Track List:
01. “Chivalry Is Lost on Some People”,
02. “”Your Name is Fujioka Tsubasa, Right?…Oh Yeah Forgot to Introduce Myself, I’m Hanabishi Hideaki! Nice to Meet You.”",
03. “New Adventures in Meta Songwriting”,
04. “Love Is Evol Spelled Backwards (Bet I Can Beat Your “Final Fantasy X” Completion Time…If I Actually Had a Playstation 2 That Is)”,
05. “Luck, Is All. (^.^;)”,
06. “The She’s Got What She Needed From Me Waltz”,
07. “Yes in the Morning, No in the Evening”,
08. “My Alice Can Kill You, My Alice Can Kill You Dead”,
09. “Natalies for Glasses II (Yesterday I Found a Needlessly Long List of All the Obvious Pros and Masochistic Cons of Never Seeing You Girls Again I Made In One of My Old Notebooks, Realised How Stupid Making That List Was, and Gained Confidence to Slow Down. Takk.)” and
10. “It’s Not That She Is Nothing, It’s Just That She’s Not Everything”

DOWNLOAD

Subscribe to receive free email updates: